Water Heater Maintenance in Las Vegas
Maintenance—the one thing all water heaters share in common. Without thorough and frequent maintenance even the best high efficiency water heaters will more quickly deteriorate. It’s simple: to ensure water heater longevity and functionality, proper maintenance is a must.
Benefits of Proper Water Heater Maintenance
The truth is that most water heater repairs and break-downs can be avoided with regular maintenance. Unfortunately, most home- and business-owners don’t give water heaters much thought post-installation—that is, until there’s a problem. Scheduled maintenance with The Honest Plumber Heating and Air can…
- Reduce Repair Costs
- Enhance Energy Efficiency and Functionality
- Lower Monthly Utility Costs
- Prevent Major Repairs and Potential Emergencies
- Increase Overall Longevity
Basic Water Heater Maintenance Tips
Regular, professional maintenance is smart because it’s preventative. It can truly save the day. It’s always best to work with a licensed and insured professional to ensure you have access to the best parts, tools, and equipment. Here are a few basic water heating maintenance tips that our trained water heater technicians can help out with:
- Checking the T&P Valve: The temperature and pressure (T&P) valve relieves pressure inside your water heater. To avoid potential water heater bursts, it is essential that this valve is always working properly.
- Lowering the Temperature: Water heater overheating is a frequent problem. Our customers can prevent overheating, conserve energy, and save on costs by lowering the temperature.
- Flushing Sediment: The overall efficiency of your system will be improved by flushing your water heater. Flushing helps remove rust and sediment deposits that naturally collect over time.
Call to find out about our regular water heating maintenance and servicing plans. Be sure to take action now before you’re out of hot water!