Tankless Water Heaters in Las Vegas
Wouldn’t it be nice to never run out of hot water? Well, tankless water heaters make this a reality. It doesn’t matter how many guests you have or if you’re running the dishwasher and doing laundry. Tankless water heaters deliver endless streaming hot water on demand no matter what.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Tankless water heaters work by heating water on demand. This is different from conventional tanks that are constantly heating water in a holding tank. By heating on demand tankless water heaters save a great deal of energy, reduce costs, and perhaps most importantly, never run out of hot water.
What Are the Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters may cost a bit more up front, but the long-term advantages clearly make up for this difference. A tankless water heater installation will provide:
- Lower Long Term Costs: Save up to 70% on water heating! Fewer repairs, easier maintenance, and reduced monthly utility bills combine to help you save cash.
- Smaller and More Space Efficient: Tankless water heaters are about the size of a small travel suitcase making for easier installation with more placement options.
- Energy Efficient: Tankless heaters only heat water on demand when needed.
- Enable Simultaneous Usage of Multiple Appliances: Run everything at once—dishwasher, laundry, shower—and still have hot water for all.
- Longevity: With tankless water heaters, you can expect about a 20-year life expectancy, plus a 12-year limited warranty.
- No Flooding: Because tankless heaters are not water storage tanks, they are far safer than conventional tanks when it comes to flood prevention.
- Positive Investment: Tankless water heaters will increase the overall value of your home or business.
Find out if a tankless water heater is best for your home or business. Give The Honest Plumber Heating and Air a call for a free estimate today!